Thursday, October 11, 2007

Why should I have to...

...pick up the garbage all over my driveway?!!!!

I have half a mind to call the garbage company and rat out whichever stupid-ass driver didn't take my garbage on Tuesday. Bastard.

We only get pick up every two weeks out here in the boonies. Fine, except I missed the last one because they come at the crack of dawn. If I don't put it out the night before, I always miss it.

So this week I had two cans....totally allowed (some neighbors with kids have three every time). Our second can doesn't have a lid, so I flipped a recycling bin over the top of it to keep the raccoons out. Well I guess the lazy bugger that picks up our trash didn't bother to look under the blue bin....just assumed it was recycling under there and didn't take it.

Of course, I didn't realize this because I've been sick and haven't brought the cans in because I haven't left the house since Monday. Now I just looked out the window and there's garbage all over our driveway!! Because they didn't take the garbage I guess the raccoons finally came out for it.

Nice. Not.

3 comments:

eurydice said...

i live in toronto and my garbage only gets picked up every two weeks too. and i've been yelled at by garbage men - they are nasty!

Mikey said...

Maybe the raccoons will take it ALL away? Or maybe mojo will eat it (instead of your cereal).

Lady J said...

mikey is such a smartass isn't he??