Well I guess it's not strep. My doctor never called yesterday, and with her no news is good news. She only calls if the results are positive or if I need a prescription or something. So on the one hand, it's good it's not strep. But on the other hand, what the hell is it?!!
Some sort of virus I picked up off a doorknob probably. Meh.
At least I'm not in pain. More of an annoying swollen feeling in my throat. It's killed my tastebuds, but not my appetite. It is more like when you have a cold and want to eat everything in site. Talk about carb cravings! Of course, nothing satisfies the cravings because I can't actually taste anything. And I'm feeling pretty lethargic, which is also annoying because there has been beautiful fall weather all week and I want to walk the dog, but my aching arms and back say otherwise.
This is just ridiculous! Booooo!
OK, rant over. For now.
**edit: So my doc just called and it is strep again after all. But she thinks that this time my body is just a carrier since it's not really getting any worse and I'm not in pain. She's recommending that I just tough it out and see if my body fights it off on it's own. If I keep taking penicillin my system is just going to become resilient to it and it won't work anyway. Meh.
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment