Friday, November 30, 2007

Furniture Frustrations

See the couch that's in our new house?? The one that the previous owners have....
We've looked in all of the big stores we can find here in Halifax and we can't find it. We LOVE it. We want THIS one. All similar ones don't compare. It's very hard to like anything else when this one caught our eye.
Halifax readers: Any ideas where we will find this??
(We already tried The Brick, Ashley, Sears Home, Lane, and tried to find Leon's but took a wrong turn and never actually went there....)


7 comments:

Lady J said...

Ask and ye shall receive... remember who I said to ask? Who knows, you might find out they'd like to sell that too!! How easy would that be huh? :o))

Jaime said...

I guess I should mention that the realtor said he'd ask the seller for us. Having said that, we only want her sofa and getting a matching loveseat might prove difficult. All of the other stuff of hers we liked was pretty worn so we don't want it.

Vanessa said...

You have great taste, I'm in love with that couch! It's pretty much exactly what I want to buy (that is, if I ever make it out of university and have money to buy one :P).

Christy said...

Have you tried Ikea? They have leather stuff too. Also costco.

Jaime said...

No Ikea in the Maritimes...booooo! and ya, we figure it's one of those random one-offs from Costco. We looked but they don't have furniture right now.

Mikey said...

look online at costco, they deliver..

Anonymous said...

can you ask the owners?