Well, FH (future hubby) was sent to the other side of the country for work...and I came with him. So in order to keep myself from going completely insane (I'm guessing partial insanity just can't be avoided in this situation) I thought I'd keep you all in the loop with my journal of our lives.
This blog will help keep track of the crazy (and mundane) things I encounter on this journey. Hopefully it will keep me motivated to stay healthy, happy, stress-free and in touch with myself until life returns to normal (haha, what's normal?).
Tall chick with scaredy-cat is re-learning what it's like to be a single gal. She focuses on keeping busy, keeping healthy, and keeping sane. Listens to whatever she likes on her iPod. Shares her yogurt with the cat. Tries to do some activity every day. Watches too much TV for her own good.
6 comments:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
(nuff said from me!!!)
alright! have fun!
Tag! Check out my blog for details :)
Bet you were busy today ;)
I guess that means no posts for a few days!!!
happy homecoming!
So does this mean you're going to stop posting to your blog?
Post a Comment