After we packed up our booth on Friday and set out to find some lunch, I realized that I had yet to take any pictures during our trip. This is normal for me on business trips. We are usually too busy and don't have much time for sightseeing....so I've come home often with little or no photos. This trip is no different....I got about a dozen pictures at the Bellagio but that's it!
The amazing blown glass ceiling in the hotel lobby.
One of the great 'natural' sculptures in the indoor arboritum.
Some of the excellent artistic pastries at the pattisiere.
The chocolate fountain that ran through the ceiling at the pattisiere.
The infamous water show (to Celine Dion's "Titanic" song).
The mist over the "lake" during the water show.
1 comment:
when I sit in my office at my desk I look right at a poster sized picture of that amazing ceiling from the beligo, I have a lot of people make the comment that they thinks its jellyfish :0) My hubby laid down on the floor right there in the lobby to take that picture and I just love the color and life in it, its one of my faves for sure
Post a Comment