Last night I started noticing my neighbors shoveling their driveways and thought I probably should get out there...but I wasn't going anywhere, so I decided to wait.
When I got up this morning, it had frozen overnight so I was desperately worried that the snow would be all hard and heavy. So again, I decided to wait on the shoveling.
So I finally went out there about an hour ago and low and behold it was easy-peasy! A lot of the now that was on the asphalt had either melted or at least started to melt and soften up. The main part was getting the broom unstuck from the icy back deck (haha, it had fallen over, then got snowed on, then froze to the deck...I had to dig it out with my boot and kick it until it came loose). I brushed off my car and then spent maybe 2 minutes shoveling the snow away from the side and rear of my car. Of course, it took closer to 10 minutes to clear the mouth of the driveway from where the plow had gone by....I wish there was a way to avoid that!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The one thing I like about living in apartments is no shoveling!
Post a Comment