I have joined in the fun for the Canadian Cancer Society's Relay for Life this year. For several years I have talked about volunteering for the Society, but unfortunately life always gets in the way. For this reason, I was really excited to be asked to join a team here in my new city. Finally, an opportunity to do something for cancer research and support!
The Society is close to my heart and important to our family as we have been directly affected by losing loved ones to cancer. I need support from each and every one of you to help reach my personal goal of $500. I have started the pledging with $25 myself, and ask that each of you donate whatever you can.
Please pledge generously!
Follow this link to my personal Relay page where you can donate in support of our Relay.
http://convio.cancer.ca/goto/coast-to-coast-jaime
Thank you!!!
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment