Um, I am not sure if you got the tour when you joined, so I thought I might mention that we do indeed have a lockerroom here. It's quite large, with many lockers...some tall, some small. It is located just past the weight area where you seem to spend most of your time. I promise that it is very clean and there is lots of room to maneuver.
I only mention this because it is really inconvenient for you to have your bag, your jacket and your scarf & gloves sitting in the midst of the gym. If you have a look around, NO ONE ELSE HAS THEIR SHIT SITTING OUT HERE. It is especially inconsiderate of you to pile your crap on top of a set of steps that people (and by people, I mean ME!) need to use for their workout.
It was lovely of you to apologize when you realized I had to move your stuff out of my way in order to use the equipment, and although I smiled, I was really annoyed. Soooo...if in the future you could be like everyone else and use the locker space provided conveniently in the change room that would be swell. If you are concerned about theft, a lovely little padlock can be purchased just about anywhere for a whopping $3!
I hope you take this note in the matter that it was intended. A public service anouncement for you not to be a dumbass.
Thank you and happy crunching!
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Dear Lady at the Gym,...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
BAH!!! There is a guy at my gym that does that!! After every exercise he has to pick up his bag and trek over to the next one...usually placing the bag in someone else's way!! ARGH!
SOME cardio days (when I either have something really valuable in my bag or I am rushing out afterwards) I will put my bag behind my machine (next to the wall, in no one else's way) so I can grab it and leave quickly...but other than that, BAH! Into the locker it goes!
I don't really care that she has her bag with her...but thinking that it was out of the way sitting on top of a set of steps was stupid. I moved it about a foot to the right on the floor and it was then totally out of the way. Why she didn't think of that, I don't know? Maybe she didn't want her precious stuff touching the floor??
Ahahahaha! What a tool. Some people really just don't get it. A little common sense goes a long way!
There's lots of guys who do that at my gym.. There's always a big bag (or two) sitting on a bench.. We have lockers AND a set of shelves just for this purpose but they don't always get used...
:(
Post a Comment