Sunday, October 26, 2008

HotForWords

Hey Mike, are you jealous? Kristoff and I met Marina from HotForWords.com while in Las Vegas. She was the eye-candy at a private party we attended. Total tart as far as the outfit went, but highly interesting to talk to actually. Not that you'd care what Marina had to say!

Did you know if you Google the word "feet" she ranks number 3? haha, yup (on Google.com). For the word "pedigree". You know...pedi=feet. She has herself a highly motivated SEO company, that's for sure!

Of course, you know we spent some time on YouTube the next day checking out her videos. Hilarious.

"Intelligence is Sexy."


5 comments:

Mrs Furious said...

I've never heard of her before. Fascinating.

HotForWords said...

Hey Bionicwoman! Was a pleasure meeting you as well. Sorry you didn't like my outfit (was a new stylist) :-)

Marina

Canuck said...

LOL, so bloody funny. Way to hold Jaime's feet to the fire Marina.

By the way it was very nice to meet you. Take Care!

Jaime said...

Ha, I never said I didn't like it....just that it was tarty! :)

Anonymous said...

Here's a funny HotForWords parody: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wYd5jRIW90