DBF is on duty unexpectedly tonight (covering for a guy who's Grandpa just died...) so I have an extra night of catching up on stuff I've been putting off. I have a bad habit of procrastinating on things around the house because I think he and I need to spend time together when he's not at sea. This is fair when he goes away frequently....however, he has been home for a month and is home for probably another month, so I guess the excuse just isn't working this time!
I have a HUGE to-do list (as always), but for today...
- finish laundry (and actually put it away!)
- clean both bathrooms
- polish bedroom furniture
- hang new bedroom curtains
- put new bedding on bed (this also includes a quick trip to Linens & Things for a bedskirt to match the new duvet cover)
- sweep, dust & vacuum living room (we have to do this at least twice a week because of Sheddy McShedderton...AKA Mojo the hairy beast dog)
- empty my stuff out of DBF's file cabinet, load into my new cabinet, move his downstairs to his office/guitar room
- start on main April goal: sorting 2007 receipts, etc for taxes
All this after work...Tuesdays are generally my longest, busiest days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment