DBF and I are addicted to watching whole television series on DVD. We are starting to tap out though. Everything we like has either gone off the air, or we are waiting for the next season to hurry up and come out.
The other day DBF discovered one of our faves on On Demand from Eastlink so that was a score. Twelve glorious free episodes of Season Two of Dexter. Love it. Only two more episodes to watch tonight though, then we are back to waiting again....
Next up we want Entourage. It seems like forever that we've been waiting for another season of that one. And Nip/Tuck. That was our most recent find...but we burned through four seasons in less than a month and now we're dying for another one.
We have also watched all of Six Feet Under (my personal fave, six seasons, best series finale EVER), Deadwood (season one was GREAT, season two was OK, season three sucked ass), Carnivale (only two seasons), Dead Like Me (only two seasons...lame), and hmmmm....I'm sure there are more.
Personally I have also seen the whole series of Sex and the City (a couple of times cuz I own them all) and Gilmore Girls (this one is good for if DBF goes to sea in the Winter and I'm hunkered down on the couch). DBF has seen all of the Sopranos (which I plan to see eventually) and has all of Arrested Development as well.
Anyone have any suggestions as to something else we can dive into while we are waiting?
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
what about Big Love? I plan to watch that once bf goes away tomorrow.
My faves are the Office and Lost, LOVE EM!
Plus Buffy the Vampire slayer...but that might not be your cup of tea!!!
I like Weeds and the Tudors :)
Big Love is good.
Veronica Mars...
Heroes...
Project Runway...
Oh ya, Weeds! I still need to see the most recent DVD season. :)
Lost I would do, but DBF won't so I'll have to save that one. I want to do Heroes too. And sadly probably Desparate Housewives (although I haven't really cared for it much since the first season).
Oh, and the other one we watched recently was Mad Men. The first season is actually on TV here in Canada just now, but we watched it all on DVD and it was really good.
Hey Jamie... Ryan and I also got addicted. We plowed through Weeds, Bones and Prison Break. Thank god for the internet :)
Friends, Buffy, Lost, Prison Break and ER are some of my faves
I freaking love Dexter!!!
It would appear that you've found a subject dear to many people's hearts... ;o))
Check out The Riches:
http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/originals/theriches/#Home
I find I like most HBO & FX shows.
The Shield, Durham County
Big Love, Veronica Mars, The Shield, Oz
Post a Comment