I have been tagged about a half dozen times now, so I figured this was a good time to take a break from work and do some posting....
5 things found in my purse (DBF calls it my purse-a-saurus...although it's big it's not overly full):
- wallet I love (finally found one that holds everything I want it to)
- cell phone that I rarely use (didn't want to give up my uber-contract, but don't know enough people here to really need it)
- my new pink camera in it's cute little case :)
- mini Neutrogena sunscreen (got this as a freebie from the Cancer Relay)
- roll of US stamps (I just went to the post office for work stuff)
5 favorite things found in my bedroom:
- the cat
- the dog
- the ceiling fan
- the spot on the dresser where the new TV will go
- the huge-ass coolio window that no one else on our cookie cutter street has
5 things I have always wanted to do:
- have a family
- go to Spain
- go to an all-inclusive sunny resort (well, probably not ALWAYS but the last few years for sure)
- grow a kick-ass garden (plants and veggies)
- have a cottage near the water with a white picket fence
5 things I am currently into:
- weekend getaways with my honey
- blogging
- working out (who knew!)
- TV on DVD
- making our house a home
At this point pretty much everyone has received a tag I think. I would tag Mikey, but he's a stupid boy and won't do it. :)
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment